02 Jan GoAnywhere Services v4.0 Launched
Linoma Software is pleased to announce GoAnywhere™ Services version 4.0 with an overhauled interface and a new GoDrive file system for person-to-person file sharing and synchronization.
GoDrive is an on-premise solution that provides Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing (EFSS) services for your employees and partners. With GoDrive, files and folders can be easily shared between users with advanced collaboration features including file revision tracking, commenting, trash bin, media viewing and synchronization with Windows devices.
Providing on-site file storage and localized control, end-to-end encryption and detailed audit trails, GoDrive is your best alternative to cloud-based file sharing services.
Sharing files with others is a snap with GoDrive. From the provided browser interface, your employees can quickly invite authorized users to work with their shared folders and files. Collaboration features include:
- Easily drag-n-drop files between the desktop and GoDrive folders
- Generate automatic email invitations to shared users
- Enter file comments, as well as review comment history from other users
- Organize files into user-defined folders and subfolders
- View thumbnail images of graphics files
- User can monitor shared files via activity streams
- Receive email notices when shared files are downloaded or modified by others
- View and recover prior versions of files
- Lock files for restricting access
- Revoke sharing of folders and files when needed
- Place files into a recycle bin for future recovery
- Manage shared folder access with granular permissions
- View history of when files are downloaded, uploaded and modified
For more information, please contact BlueFinch.