About the job
BlueFinch is a specialist in secure file exchange, data classification, and data loss prevention. As a growing number of the Europe Top 500 Companies rely on our services and expertise. Also, we are part of the European BBES Group, founded together with three other European partners. Allowing us even better to support our customers and markets. As we are growing rapidly, we are looking for a Technical Support and Pre-sales Engineer, with strong knowledge in the field of system integration, data exchange, and data security. Do you aspire to this challenging position in an international and highly dynamic environment? Then we would like you to apply and reach out to us.
What you will be doing
- During the first period, you will be trained “on-the-job” as 1st and 2nd line support engineer to solve problems together with our customers
- In addition, you are also deployed to be involved in projects with customers and in pre-sales advisory processes, based on your acquired expertise
- You help existing and onboarding customers with implementations, consultancy, and training
- Together with the team, you think about new products and services to further expand the BlueFinch portfolio
What we ask
- Experience in some of the relevant areas, such as Azure, AWS, VMware, DBs, Linux, Windows, Java, Storage, APIs, Web Services, or Cybersecurity
- Completed Bachelor study in relevant field
- Good analytical skills and able to spar and solve problems directly with customers
- At least 3 years of experience in ICT
- A professional and customer-oriented attitude
- Proficiency in Dutch and English languages, written and spoken
What we offer
- A responsible, developing position within our informal, but ambitious team
- Good salary and benefits
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
Are you interested?
Please contact Nikolina Kendeš at +31(0)630017704 or email your CV, including a motivation letter to email@example.com.
(Not for intermediaries)