About the job
At BlueFinch, we manage and secure critical information for our clients. Our team of enthusiastic and highly driven security specialists help organisations to manage and secure sensitive information and protect against data loss, theft and non-compliance. At the same time, we ensure the companies meet various industry standards and regulations.
BlueFinch is an value added reseller and integration partner and works with leading technology suppliers. We are specialised in the implementation and support of data exchange and security solutions. Our company is growing and we have a new opportunity for an Inside Sales Representative with strong affinity for system integration, data exchange and data security.
Are you a natural connector who wants to start a sales career within the security domain? Then we invite you to apply and reach out to us. Joining our team means you can develop your knowledge, skills and experience and build new business.
What you will be doing
- As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be co-responsible for the introduction of industry leading solution with a focus on Data Exchange (Data encryption, Secure File Transfer, Large File Transfers). Main verticals are Healthcare, Government & Public, Industry, Financial and Retail.
- Together with your senior sales colleague you will work on new business activities and generate qualified leads. You will be responsible for all market research, create effective pitches and convert leads to customers.
- Plan and prioritise personal sales and marketing activities and customer/prospect contact towards maximising sales and achieving agreed business aims – especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Identify target companies within the defined markets.
- Perform desk research on the companies
- Identify the Decision-Making Unit and generate contact details.
- Think of effective approaches and set up lead lists and pitches.
- Work with the marketing teams to develop marketing plans that will support the growth.
- Follow up the leads and will convert them to (online) meetings.
- Always be on the lookout for new opportunities.
- Regular reporting and forecasting to the Sales Manager.
What we ask
- New graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in either business studies or information technical / computer science.
- Knowledge and/or relevant experience within the IT domain can be work or study related.
- Technically proficient in data security and encryption software is a plus.
- Commercial minded and customer oriented with the ability to build long term professional working relations.
- Native Dutch speaker is preferred.
What we offer
A responsible position within our informal, but ambitious team. An attractive salary and benefits package and excellent growth and career advancement opportunities.
Are you interested?
Please contact Nikolina Kendeš at +31(0)630017704 or email your CV, including a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Not for intermediaries)