About the job
BlueFinch is a specialist in secure file exchange, data classification and data loss prevention. More than 100 customers in the Benelux and Scandinavian region rely on our services and expertise. Also, as of 2020, we are one of the founding members of the European BBES Group, together with three other European partners, allowing us to better support our customers and markets.
Due to our growth ambitions, we are looking for an additional Data Exchange Specialist / Product Owner, with strong knowledge in the field of system integration, data exchange and data security.
Do you get energy from delivering great security solutions to your customers? Join our team and work in an international and highly dynamic environment. Reach out to us and apply!
What you will be doing
- You will partner with our account manager and visit new and existing customers. You will be involved in the pre-sales technical discussions, the implementations, consultancy and training sessions.
- As Data Exchange Specialist and Product Owner you will install and configure applications at the customer’s site. You will write code/scripts, test these and be responsible for successful implementation.
- After the implementation you will support customers with any technical challenges/issues and ensure solutions are delivered in an efficient way.
- Together with our team you will support the development of new BlueFinch services and products, enhancing our portfolio.
What we ask
- Bachelor’s degree in either information technology or computer science.
- Approximately 3-5 years of experience of IT application management.
- You have in the past successfully installed and configured applications at the customer’s site.
- You have also written code/ scripts, tested these and implemented at the customer’s site.
- With your experience you have worked ideally with Java applications, Linux, Windows, Databases or API/Web Services.
- You are familiar with SFTP, FTPS and AS2 protocols.
- Azure, AWS, Cloud Storage knowledge is nice to have but can be learned.
- Have strong analytical and communication skills.
- Are capable of building strong professional customer relationships and you deliver timely solutions to your customers.
- Are fluent in Dutch and English.
- Willing to travel up to 20% of the time.
What we offer
An opportunity to join an ambitious but informal team, where you can work independently. You can develop your technical expertise and skills and grow your career. We also offer an attractive compensation and benefits package.
Are you interested?
Please contact Nikolina Kendeš at +31(0)630017704 or email your CV, including a motivation letter to email@example.com.
(Not for intermediaries)